Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Body Confusion

I have finally gotten back into the habit of working out again and it feels good. I haven't started doing videos at all, but I am using the gym at work and at our apartment complex regularly. A coworker is teaching me and my roommate the fundamentals of boxing, I've been using the dip/pull-up machine, the elliptical and the balance ball for sit-ups.

It feels so incredible to just MOVE! My body is changing and it's an amazing feeling. Today I got the bright idea to try on my "big jeans" again just to see what the difference would be. I could fit into ONE LEG! I even took a photo.... and put it next to me actually wearing the jeans back in 2009.


How insane is this picture? I don't feel nearly as small as I look. Nor did I realize how incredibly large I had gotten back in the day. I am just barely past my half-way point and I have at least 50 more pounds to go, but this is a huge deal. This photo makes me laugh because of how silly I look in ONE pant leg. I am feeling stronger, and feeling good. Here's hoping the pounds start melting off again!


No comments:

Post a Comment