- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves of garlic diced fine
- 1/2 cup of feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup of spinach leaves, minus stems, finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine, make into patties. refridgerate for 30 mins, then cook til done.
Per Burger Patty:
Note: I put these on Oroweat Double Fiber English Muffins and they came out really well. Everyone loved them.
- 1/2 cup uncooked yellow corn grits
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
1. Combine grits and 1/2 cup chicken broth in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside. Pour remaining 1 cup broth into large heavy saucepan; bring to a boil. Add garlic and moistened grits; mix well. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 20 minutes. Remove from heat; add feta cheese. Stir until cheese is completely melted.
2. Spray 8-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon grits mixture into prepared pan. With wet fingertips, press grits evenly into pan. Refrigerate until cold.
3. Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct cooking. Turn polenta out onto cutting board; cut into 4 (2-inch) squares. Cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles.
4. Place polenta triangles on grill. Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute or until bottoms or are lightly browned. Turn triangles over; grill until browned and crisp. Serve warm or at room temperature.