- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup frozen unsweetened apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen (not thawed) blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 12 medium-sized muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper liners, set aside.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Add combined egg, sour cream, and apple juice concentrate; mix just until dray ingredients are moistened. Gently stir in blueberries.
3. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 3/4 full. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool slightly.
Note: These aren't as sweet as regular blueberry muffins, but they are really tasty and do well for at least a week in a sealed container.